Monday 19 November 2012

Primark!

Anybody that know's me knows that i have a massive crush on Velvet! When I saw these in Primark for only £8 it had to be done! They're so comfy aswell! I know being Primark that they're probably not going to last but for £8 I dont really care! They also had them in black and like a royal bluey colour !

Also got myself a new scarf from Primark, £4 babyyy, bargain! (below) Dodge pic below quite aware, send some hair suggestions my way, my hairs so boring its so much thinner than it used to be and it just sits there, sad times...

Scarf: Primark, Bag: Zara

3 comments:

  1. I love those shoes and that scarf is gorgeous! I so want it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely bits and pieces.
    i bought some very similar boots from primark a few weeks ago now and they're still going strong so there's hope that they'll manage to get through the winter!
    i love your blog so far, i only started blogging myself a couple of months ago so i'm' a newbie too haha.
    please pop over for a proper chat, you seem so lovely!
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete