Saturday 12 January 2013

Black and Denim











OOTD: Denim shirt : Beyond retro (London)
             Necklace : Topshop
             Sunglasses : Ebay
             Skirt : Topshop
             Tights : Primark
             Shoes : Topshop
             Coat : She Inside

This is my outfit of the day, having a chilled Saturday until tonight, going to a gig and having a few drinks with friends. Will no doubt wear exactly the same but switch the heels for flats.
I love the denim shirt that I picked up in beyond retro in London at the beginning of 2012, have got so much wear out of it, and have seen the likes of Topshop etc produce pretty similar looking shirts after, I picked it up for a mere £12, Bargain!


The Skater skirt I have picked up within the last week, I have the same one in grey also, which I have had for a while... they are nice to wear for a change. 
The coat from SheInside which I have posted on here before, i'm a total sucker for Sheinside and I wear this coat at the weekends as I feel it looks a bit too smart for work with what I usually wear.

Hope everyone has a good weekend .x.



>

No comments:

Post a Comment