Monday 28 January 2013

What i would wear front row of LFW with Motel Rocks


What I would wear front row for London Fashion Weekend competition in conjunction with Motel Rocks.

The two Motel items I Chose were the studded leather jacket and the beautiful burgundy off the shoulder dress.
Even though this dress is more evening wear I think it would look great casual with the jacket, I also feel it's such a statement and eye catching piece in itself there's no need to wear jewellery with it. I would probably wear tights with it too bearing in mind LFW's in February so lets face it it's still going to be freezing.
I don't know about anyone else but I love the versatility of leather jackets and how they can be worn with literally anything! The studs really add character to this one as well, especially if the outfits to be worn without  jewellery then this outfit = winning!

Chose these shoes from Miss Kl for a reason, there 100% me and I can't express enough how much I am in love with them, they are Jefferey Campbell so quite expensive but I think they look totally worth it! If anyone's seen any cheap takes on these please let me know!

Black XS for obvious reasons, it smells absolutely amazing! Really reminds me of last summer for some reason. Good memories.

Sunglasses and bag again both from miss kl, sunglasses are retro with a bit of quirk and the bag is so nice!

Last but not least the Kat Von D lipstick! I can not stress enough how much I love Kat Von D's Lipstick collections! I bought two when I went to LA last year, wear the red one almost everyday and 11 months later it's still standing! So amazing! It's also the longest lasting lipstick iv'e ever used too so would highly recommend, especially for walking round LFW all day!

If the burgundy dress doesn't turn heads all day I don't know what will!
Good luck to all the other competition goers taking part in the chance to be a motel rocks reporter at LFW!


1 comment:

  1. Love your chosen items :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete